Tuesday 27 October 2015

Halloween Week

Hello Everyone 

So its the week of Halloween, I've been sat thinking what I could be for Halloween night out and I decided in a witch. I saw a few things on amazon and eBay and deiced to put together my own costume as its quick and cheap.
everything I have linked are all being delivered this week so if your late on buying like I am then this will be perfect for you !!

Costume :
Everything I've linked below I've brought today ready for Saturday 31st 

Dress - EbayUk

Cape- EbayUk

Lace Gloves - EbayUk


Necklace- AmazonPrime


Might be using this mask- not sure yet on makeup instead.


I will do a blog post of the costume and make-up together and will be posted Saturday Night !
Hope this helped you all 
Have a safe and fun Halloween 

Love
Becky
x







2 comments: